She is finally fitting well into newborn clothes, instead of swimming in them, and her hair is lightening quite a bit. She's definitely the fairest of the kids so far.
She has big hands and long fingers, so I'm hoping she'll be my piano player!
She started smiling at about 3.5 weeks. Most smiles so far at her big brother, sister, and grampy.
Likes: soother, music, big brother and sisters, baths, vacuum
Dislikes: hiccups, poopy diapers, car seat
I am completely spoiled by her nighttime sleeping habits. From the beginning she has slept 4 hour stretches, and now she'll go anywhere from 4-7 hours, usually about 5 or 6 for the first stretch of the night. Then she'll go straight back to sleep for another 3 to 4. So most of the time I am only up once in the night!
This makes up for the fact that she hates naps, and can take a lot of work to get to sleep during the day (although this is improving!). But I will take sleeping at night over daytime naps any day.
| A few days old |
| Daddy took her for a walk |
| Adoring fan club |
| Happy one month peanut! |

No comments:
Post a Comment