This not-so-little girl has a ready smile for anyone and is super ticklish. She is so content sometimes, that in the chaos of my other less content children, I forget she's there (I know that sounds horrible).
She has had some rocky nights lately, probably due to the fact our house is like a revolving door for colds and the like it seems. But for all her nighttime grumpiness, she is still a champ during the day.
She just started solids and is still trying to figure out the wide world of food.
She has spent the last two months rolling from front to back, and Mia promises me she saw her roll from back to front. But I have yet to see it!
B loves
-snuggling with her lamb lamb
-music
-stories
-baths
-her toes
-grabbing your nose
-petting Seamus (her fur cousin)
-life
B does not like
-poop
-coughing
-getting stuck in corners after rolling
Thank you for being ours B!




No comments:
Post a Comment