Top 5s!
Favorite things about England
1) the history-you can't drive anywhere and look out the window and see a castle on a hill
2) my family-enough said
3) the smell of clothes fresh off the line
4) cheese
5) Harry Potter-had to throw this one in
What I could live without
1) rude customer service people-seriously after traveling for 11 hours without sleeping don't talk to me like I'm something under your shoe
2) roads not built for cars
3) raiiiiin
4) TV/newspapers-seriously tabloid worthy
5) the monstrous pigeons
Favorite places I visited
1) Bath
2) Castle Combe
3) Cheddar
4) Oldbury Court
5) Gran's grave
English foods I ate
1) cheese-mmmm every day all day
2) fish and chips
3) 99 flake
4) cornish pasties (Harry Potter!!)
5) amore yogurts -I don't care if these weren't British, they were so flipping yummy
Favorite moments (so many more than 5)
1) Running with my mum and dad, even though my dad really kicked my butt
2) Grampa's insistency that Murray's (Wimbledon contender) girlfriend was Pippa Middleton
3) Grampa chasing us down in the car every time we walked to the store because he was sure we wouldn't be able to make it back
4) Grampa criticizing all of dad's clothing "You going out like that?!"
5) Family Picnic with our small army of a family
p.s. see my facebook for more pictures! Check out Devon's and my mum's too!
No comments:
Post a Comment