You are a bright bright and saavy boy. Many times you seem way older than your 6.5 years, and I probably treat you that way. Maybe I give you more responsibilities than I should. I have to remind myself that you are still small and have lots of growing up to do. I have high expectations of you, because I can see the wonderful, successful, intelligent man that you can become.
![]() |
| Helping dad demo the yard |
![]() |
| You spent the night in the hammock in grandma and grandpa's backyard with Uncle Liam |

I can rely on you to look out for your sisters when we're in public. Sometimes when my eyes or arms are needed elsewhere, you are that extra set. You are a great big brother when we are at the park, and someone is picking on your sisters. You defend them, even if the kid is way big or older than you. You do, however, like to tease them and push their buttons, which is hardly a surprise when you think about who your father and grampy are.
You hate being wrong, and will manipulate any words, conversations, or circumstances to make it seem like you were right. Sometimes this is entertaining, and sometimes....not so much. You hate making mistakes, and this is made even harder by the fact that so many things are naturally easy for you (academics, athletics...) We love you, no matter the mistakes you make. I hope that you're never afraid to tell us when you're struggling, when you're scared, or when you have questions. I try so hard to keep communication open with you-to let you know that it's okay to talk about feelings, even though you don't like to.
You love to build and create things-forts, lego, houses out of rocks, and more recently comic books (which you are currently trying to sell at school for $2, out of your "personal office" that your teacher sent me pictures of).
Your reading skills are amazing, both in English and French. You are reading French books that are 20-24 pages long, with short paragraphs. Your favourite English books are Captain Underpants and Diary of a Wimpy Kid, and of course any encyclopaedia type book you can get your hands on.
I love you so so much. Indescribably love you. I hope and pray every single day that I am the mother you need me to be. I'll be completely honest. There are






No comments:
Post a Comment