Little miss...
-hasn't been weighed this last month but I'm guessing she's around 12lbs
-fits 0-3 month tops and newborn pants. 0-3 month pants are HUGE in the waist. I had to go buy her more newborn pants because half her pairs were close toed and she's too long for them now.
-has tiny feet. No shoes fit! I compared her feet to Isaac's footprints taken when he was 2 months and they are so much smaller.
-will take 5-6 oz spread out over the course of 1.5-2 hours...this is probably her worst habit
-still wakes up twice a night sometimes. To be fair, Isaac has been teething so he will sometimes wake her up if he's crying in the middle of the night.
-is slowly being sleep trained so that she puts herself to sleep when she's tired but still awake. We are having success, so hopefully in the next three months she will be fully sleep trained. I'd say earlier but sleep training with two babies is so much harder because I can't always keep "intervening". Sometimes I just need her to go to sleep, and stay asleep for a couple hours so to the swing she goes.
-still cat naps every 2ish hours with one long nap in the afternoon...unless she knows I have lots to do, then she thinks it's fun to stay awake
| I went to deal with Isaac's "code brown" and I came back to find a little sleeping angel. I cuddled up with her and took a nap myself. Pure bliss. |
-is super smiley
-is pretty content, so if she's fussy I know something is bothering her
-grabs all the toys in her playmat and loves chewing on everything
-is getting closer to rolling from back to front
She is such a joy to have in our home and I just adore my little bird.
| My daddy got me all dressed for church. I guess the nylons were too hard for him to figure out... |
No comments:
Post a Comment