-he's got a nice head of dark hair and has the cutest bedhead...which looks exactly like his fathers
-he's gone through another growth spurt and is into most 3 month pants and starting to be too long for the 0-3 month onesies and sleepers
-he almost always pouts when I sing him the ABCs but only near the end of the song
-he had his first non-family babysitters two weekends ago and was a very well behaved boy (or so they tell me)
-he only rolls over when he feels like it which is once every few days
-he's very much a mama's boy and likes to have a cuddle before naps and bedtime
-he's pretty much given up on nursing unless he's tired or it's his early morning feeding. I really feel like I've done absolutely everything I've been able to to help him keep nursing. I've taken prescriptions, herbs, teas, and pumped until bruised. In the end his feeding times can be enough of a screaming match without him wrestling with me when he's nursing as well. So I'm just letting him take the reins and nurse when he wants and bottle feed when he wants.
Gordon and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary and we were able to get away for two separate evenings. We went snowshoeing at Fort Edmonton Park and a sleigh ride after. Then this past weekend we went to dinner and Normand's and had one of the nicest meals we've had out in a while. I tried duck for the first time and it was mmm mmm good. As a dark meat lover I couldn't ask for anything better. It was nice to get away just the two of us for a few hours and I was proud of myself that I didn't call every hour to check on Isaac. I knew he was in good hands and was apparently well behaved. Thank goodness. My biggest worry was him scaring off babysitters since he can be a handful. A terribly cute handful of course. If it was practical to give him a bath every two hours I would. Water always makes him happy.
He's already grown so much in the past 3.5 months and I can't wait to see what the next 3.5 will bring!
p.s. I don't know why the picture is sideways but it's just as cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment