Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Still get to be lazy

As you can guess Christmas kind of took over my blogging ability so I figure I better post and catch up, especially while I'm sitting here nursing a cold and hoping it will wear off before this afternoon so I can hit the slopes in Kimberley...we'll see. It's been three weeks of Christmas break for me now, and although I've enjoyed the seemingly endless relaxation I know it's gonna be all too hard for me to get back into the swing of things. This was Gordon and I's first Christmas married and there's something about it that made me fall that much more in love with him (excuse the sap factor). We've had an amazing holiday together so far spending it with both our families, stuffing our faces until you could roll us around,competing fiercely in board games and trying new things like cross country skiing.
We got spoiled with presents this year and I'm so grateful for families and friends who love us so much.
Of course now that I'm actually writing I can't think of anything to say. I promise to be more diligent in my blogging, more for me since it's a way for me to record all the special moments that I'm blessed to experience in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment